Siem Reap & Kompong Thom & Phnom Penh
Welcome to another wonderful tour! Short time in Cambodia but you see more than what you are expecting. Starting to see from ancient capital city in Angkor Area. You will be enjoyed with early bird at Angkor Wat then to Angkor Thom the last capital city in Angkor Period and Ta Prohm with the giant roots growing over, Banteay Srei as a gem of Khmer art, Banteay Samre a lightly touristed temple, Pre Rup is a temple-mountain in late 10th century then to Tonle Sap Lake to take a wooden boat ride to see floating village. In a third day leaving to Phnom Penh by private vehicle, on the way, stop to see 13th century bridge then continuing to see Sambor Prei Kuk as Capital city during Chenla Period is called “Isanapura” before going straight to Phom Penh. In next day doing tour in a current capital city by seeing The Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Genocide Museum and Killing field.
Day 01 :
- Angkor Wat : 5.00am to see a stunning Sunrise.
- Angkor Thom : The last capital City in Angkor Period with 5 gates.
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces carvings
- Baphuon : Terrace of elephants, terrace of leper king and royal enclosure,
- Ta Prohm : “Tomb Raider temple”
Day 02 :
- Banteay Srei : Pink sandstone temple with the most beautiful carvings
- Banteay Samre : a lightly touristed temple built in early 12th century
- Pre Rup : a lovely landscape from the top level, built in late 10th century
- Tonle Sap Lake : taking a boat ride to see floating fishing community.
Day 03 :
- Heading to Phnom Penh by private vehicle, taking a stop on the way to see:
- 13th century bridge “Kompong Kdei”
- Sambor Prei Kuk : there three group of temples as pre-Angkor temples
Day 04 : (in Phnom Penh)
- Royal Palace: Is a striking structure near the riverfront.
- Silver Pagoda : So named because the floor is covered with over 5000 silver tiles weighing 1kg each.
- National Museum : Is home to the world’s finest collection of Khmer culture.
- Genocide Museum : Is former high school and 1975 became as the largest center of detention and torture in the country.
- Killing Field : Between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants who had been detained and tortured at S-21 were transported to the extermination camp “Choeung Ek”.
Note : If you would like being picked up / dropped off in both airports Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, please feel free to enquire now.
@ Tour Prices As Following :
|No of Pax
||06 or More
Including of :
- Profesional Enlish Speaking Guide
- A / C Vehicle
- Entrance fee for Sambor Prei Kuk
- Entrance fees for Royal Palace + Local Guide
- National Museum+Local Guide
- Genocide Museum
- Killing Field + Audio
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
Excluding of :
- Angkor Pass : USD62 / Person
- Boat Ride + Entrance Fees : $20 / Person (1pax-2pax) Or USD15 (from 3pax-up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- @ What you should do and bring with for temple tour :
- Your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Comfortable shoes for uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray...